eir should have command to search past bans
Created by: Svetlana-T
Often we quiet someone, then the quiet expires, we need to re-quiet (soon, or not soon), and we start thinking what duration to set. Was the user a problem before? If so, how many times? eir should be able to show all bans (active, and inactive ones too) matching a query.
- Do we need such command?
- What should it be named?
- What should it search by? Possible answers for 'btsearch lamer':
- Matches by nick - returns all bans whose mask matches lamer's currently connected mask.
- Matches by mask - returns all bans whose mask contains the phrase 'lamer'.
- Matches by ban comment - returns all bans whose comment contains word 'lamer'.
- I think we should be searching them all and merge the results into one list?